Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

Grammar Sites

William                                                                         
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 2.30.05 PM.png
As we came back to class after a special assembly, Mrs’s Tu’Akoi gave us a site on Grammar, and it was called grammar blast. This site gave me lots of games and questions to answer and I learnt new things, some of them were easy but most was hard and I didn't know that through was a prepositions and also about.
________________________________________________
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 3.29.35 PM.png
In this punctuation game I was gave sentences with empty spaces so that I can fill them by using a punctuation. This site was a bit hard to use, so I click on the help button to help me, but besides that I got most of them right and some wrong and now that I am good at it, I can use my great punctuation skills in my writing.
_______________________________________________
Screenshot 2017-04-03 at 3.55.42 PM.png


On this site it gave me types of exercise to choose such as affect vs effect, articles, passive voice and many more. This site was one of my favorites and I really learnt lots of new things, but most of them were hard and that's when I wanted to learn more about the questions I didn't understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment