Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Triple Jump - Three sticks.



Wow, triple jump did know that jonathan edwards held the world record for triple jump. But if you would like to play, here's a game that's very similar buts it's called three sticks.

To play this game you would need exactly three sticks to play or three different items. It's very easy to play, first
separated your sticks and you would might want to go a bet far away from each other. Run straight to the sticks then run skip and then jump but remember to don't take two step between the gaps. Here's an a example of my friend Solomone.
        
20161108_091421.jpg       


4 comments:

Mata said...

hello i like your movie.

solomone @ Glen Innes School said...

I like how you told me how you play this 3 stick games

solomone @ Glen Innes School said...

I like how you told me how you play this 3 stick games

Marie said...

did you have turn? was it fun?

Post a Comment